Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a Big Boy!!


Hey, Dougie. DeeDee surely enjoyed spending time with you in the ELC today. It was so much fun seeing you do all kinds of new things. You fell asleep in my arms shortly after I arrived at the ELC and I put you down in the crib and you slept for 45 whole minutes. You are certainly getting good at sleeping in your crib...your mommy told me that you slept for 8 hours straight last night. That is really a milestone!!

After you got up, you spent about 20 minutes in the bumbo chair. You looked like such a big guy, sitting up all by yourself. You watched all of the other kids playing and I could tell that you can't wait to be big enough to play with them.  While you were in the bumbo, you were playing with a ball...you swatted it to me a couple of times, but you really wanted to hold onto it.

You have also started using a new kind of pacifier. It's called a Nuk, and it is the same kind that your mommy used when she was your age. The Nuk is so much easier to keep in your mouth and you really seem to like it. 

I'll bet with all of the activity you had today, you will sleep well again tonight!! 

Love you, Dougie. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment